Search
  • radiobop

Woman Nearly Looses Her Leg from a Dodgy Pedicure!


Wooow..... this has given me night mares and a fair amount of anxiety about getting a pedicure...

A woman in the USA by the name of Tracey Lynn Martinez took to facebook to share her story of how a pedicure gone wrong has left her in hospital and nearly cost her her life..... The Video has been going viral over the past week and news stations have picked up on the story. So we thought we should share this info with you to keep you safe..

Apparently an illegal tool was used during the process of cleaning rough patches off her heels resulting in a strep infection in her leg. the type of infection that if not treated properly can actually kill you...

Watch here to find out more on the story..,.

Video Source: WWLTV.com

Article Source: Girlfriend Magazine


13 views